This is the CssLsd add-on for Mozilla Firefox.
Its purpose is to enable realtime control of the style of a webpage (only locally of course), by modifying the attributes of different tags.
It was co-designed by Studio Tabaramounien.
Screenshots of tweaked websites :
In order to do so, it receives and parses TCP OpenSoundControl messages on port 8327.
You can send these messages using Pure-Data.
Control messages have to be formatted this way :
- /lsdcss/TAG/ATTRIBUTE VALUE
- TAG is one of : *, div, span, img, a, p, table
- ATTRIBUTE one of the properties on this page
- VALUE is the value you want to set the attribute to.
Depending on the attribute it is either in pixels, degrees, or an integer between 1 and the maximum possible value, e.g. for font-family.
Special messages are:
- It allows you to reset the style of the page to its initial state.
- /lsdcss/scrollx VALUE and /lsdcss/scrolly VALUE
- If you send these messages with a value between 0 and 100, you can scroll the web page.
- CssLsd Firefox Extension
- Here is a Pure-data patch with mappings from OpenSoundControl, MIDI and Audio inputs to CssLsd. You will need the tof and mrpeach libraries (which are included in pd-extended)